The unique Jacques Marie Mage Taos sunglasses are informed by the idealism and decadence of the 60s, and are as suitable for the spiritual thrill-seeker as they are for the secular sophisticate. Deeply inspired by the creative spirit of Dennis Hopper, Jacques Marie Mage has partnered with hopper goods to create a limited-edition collection of eyewear named after the place where the late great actor and artist lived and is buried.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Material: 10mm block, dark havana acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: Dk gold - lens: olive CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Rectangular 60's frame design inspired by Dennis Hopper Easy Rider sunglasses
- Dk gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk gold CUSTOM NATIVE INSPIRED ENGRAVED WIRE CORE DESIGN
- Dk gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 51mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 145mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square replicating Dennis Hopper original bandana from easy rider
- Hard-shelled, craft paper fabric-covered packaging with copper foil logos
- Custom Dennis Hopper flip book
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.