Develop a reputation for a lifetime of contributions in the Jacques Marie Mage Sturges, an edgy update of spectacles worn by acclaimed director John Sturges, known for directing psychological westerns and epic war films like the Magnificent Seven (1960) and the great escape (1963).
Material: 10mm polished clear tan cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
Hardware: sterling silver - lens: brown cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Well balanced, modified panto shape
- Edgy yet classic frame with bold appeal
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 50mm Bridge: 23mm Temple: 148mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.