Develop a reputation for a lifetime of contributions in the Jacques Marie Mage Sturges, an edgy update of spectacles worn by acclaimed director John Sturges, known for directing psychological westerns and epic war films like The Magnificent Seven (1960) and the Great Escape (1963).
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 250 PIECES
- Material: 10mm polished clear light mint cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: Sterling silver - lens: green CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Well balanced, modified panto shape
- Edgy yet classic frame with bold appeal
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 50mm Bridge: 23mm Temple: 148mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.