Poised and balanced ‘50s-inspired oval Jacques Marie Mage optical glasses, featuring sculptural volume cuts and wirecore temples with energetic hairline-engraved, Art Deco details. In a race to the finish, you find your niche portraying the steely-eyed anti-hero you’ve always admired, embracing the movement and tension embodied in the design of eye-catching optical glasses inspired by the grand prix of old, handcrafted to withstand the supreme test of endurance and speed.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Blue 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples and superlight blue lenses
- Silver arrowhead front pin
- Exposed laminated silver wirecore with custom hairline engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom 5 barrel hinge
- Superlight blue CR39 lens
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 22mm. Lens width: 49mm. Temple length: 148mm.
- Size guide
- Hard-shelled, black silk fabric covered box with warranty booklet
- Burgundy leather debossed Longhorn case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.