The wildness of the Western frontier meets the elegance of the Victorian age in these sturdy yet refined spectacles named for the celebrated Civil War hero who was instrumental in developing and protecting Yellowstone National Park.
- Modified boston lens shape with modern surfacing cuts
- 18k gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Monoblock custom hinge system with contrasting colour rivets and embossed hairlines decoration
- Gold-domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £20 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.