From humble beginnings to the halls of fame and glory etch yourself a place in local legend and international lore wearing the unconventional Jacques Marie Mage Sexton sunglasses. These titanium spectacles were named after American race car driver Daniel Sexton Gurney one of the most popular F1 drivers of the post-war era.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 250 PIECES
Material: 100% beta titanium gold frame
Hardware: beta titanium - lens: olive cr39 - handcrafted in japan
- Late 70’s inspired rectangular lens shape titanium frame
- Gold beta titanium frame
- Gold beta titanium temples
- Monoblock gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- Custom acetate temple tips
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Large - Eye: 57mm Bridge: 16mm Temple: 147mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted hard shell burgundy case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.