If as fashion designer and couturier Yves Saint-Laurent once said “Elegance is forgetting what one is wearing” then consider the Jacques Marie Mage Saint glasses to be your personal invitation to looking and feeling exceedingly refined. Simple sleek and expressive.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 250 PIECES
Material: 10mm block, clear beige & burgundy acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware Hardware: 18k gold - lens: dark pink cr39 - handcrafted in japan
- Sleek and small sized soft rectangular frame w/ bold volumes
- Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Medium - Eye: 49mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 120mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.