An encounter between the human spirit and the substance of matter itself, resounding with the clarity of a creative outburst, is here confined in the elegant angles and handsome contours of handcrafted limited-edition Jacques Marie Mage glasses inspired by the performance art of Saburo Murakami.
- Black 7mm cured cellulose acetate frame
- Custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware
- Hidden light gold wirecore with hairline engraving
- Light gold tension-secured custom 7-barrel hairline engraved hinge
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Demo lens CR39
- Bridge: 16mm. Lens width: 54mm. Temple length: 144mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.