Pulled from the archives; Jacques Marie Mage’s ‘Ringo 2’ is an impeccably composed rendition of a beloved classic by no ordinary piper. A splashy backbeat dressed in sleek titanium, deep grooves and regal curves emerge from a magic brew of rhythm and blues, a spectacle of arches rising like a gilded amphitheatre of the eyes
- Gold 100% beta titanium frame and blue lenses
- Custom gold hairline hinge and burgundy epoxy temple tip
- Clear honey acetate eyerim insert
- Custom nose pad with logo and hairline engraving
- Aqua 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 28mm. Lens width: 41mm. Temple length: 165mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted hard leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.