Open your eyes to the untamed spirit of the West, an old world majesty that traverses pristine plains and ascends to rocky peaks, beckoning you to address nature's unforgiving and exquisite grace, to experience the wild's procreative pace, to live within Eden without leaving a trace. These are the Jacques Marie Mage Rawlins spectacles.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 200 PIECES
- Material: 10mm black w/ clear cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. intricate sterling silver and brass decoration
- Hardware: sterling silver and gold with real turquoise embedded within sterling silver on the temple - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- Classic yet daring shape w/ bold volumes and bevel cuts, composed of premium acetate and sterling silver
- Jewelry-like embellishments ft. silver arrowhead front pin details
- Silver decoration embedded with real Kingman Turquoise
- Chimayo textile-inspired filigree engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge ft. silver & brass arrow
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Size: Eye:49 Bridge:23 Temple:146 - see size guide
- Handmade Chimayo Wallet case made of: . Veg-tan Leather . Authentic Chimayo woven fabric hand-made in New-Mexico . Sterling Silver button custom designed, made in USA
- Custom zipper
- Beaded & Sterling Silver zipper pull
- Custom leather box w/ magnetic closure
- Letterhead press certificate w/ limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver ft. handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detail; comes w/ three interchangeable heads: flat head, Phillips head and torx T3 bit
- Custom cleaning cloth ft. artwork by Nieto Fine Art printed on the outside (4 different cloth artwork randomly selected with your order), and soft Terry Cloth on the inside for polishing
- Custom warranty leather booklet
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.