Traverse the rocky patches of life with the pathos of a gentleman warrior in these unique panto-shaped spectacles that come packed with the spirit of Comanche war leader Quanah Parker – impassioned fighter and emissary of the people.
- Pantoscopic lens shape titanium frame w/ acetate top bar
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ inner epoxy detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Small
- Eye: 50mm Bridge: 13mm Temple: 142mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Lenses & Shipping
Want to add prescription lenses to this frame? Contact a member if the team on: email@example.com
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.