Observe the romance and tragedy of daily life through the well-balanced Jacques Marie Mage Prudhon spectacles that reflect the thunderous talents of the influential French painter Pierre-Paul Prud'hon known best for his expressive allegorical paintings that capture the intensity of darkness and light.
Limited production batch of 500
- Material: 10mm black w/ clear beige cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan.
- Soft well-balanced rectangular lens shape with class and character
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Eye:48, Bridge:23, Temple:145. See our sizing guide.
- Italian-handcrafted hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.