Define yourself with distinction in superior spectacles that draw upon the legacy of those Italian designers, directors, and artists who pulled themselves from the fatigue of war to create fashion, film, and literature that reminded the world of the country’s long history of remarkable inventiveness and impeccable craft. An energetic rectangular frame from Jacques Marie Mage with sharp lines, a recessed lens, and custom wirecore design.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 450 PIECES
- Havana 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples and blue lenses
- Dark gold arrowhead front pin
- Inner dark gold wirecore with custom native-inspired engraving
- Dark gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Cerulean CR39 lens
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 20mm. Lens width: 52mm. Temple length: 147mm.
- Size guide
- Hard-shelled, burgundy silk fabric covered box with warranty booklet
- Italian handcrafted leather envelope case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.