Elevated, iconic, ‘60s-inspired Jacques Marie Mage glasses in titanium featuring acetate brow bar detail, inspired by Hunter S. Thompson. The truth may appear stranger than fiction in these iconic aviators made exclusively by J.M.M. in collaboration with The Gonzo Foundation. Just remember, in the words of infamous outlaw writer Hunter S. Thompson, “Yesterday’s weirdness is tomorrow’s reason why.”
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Matte black 100% beta titanium frame with black tortoise cured cellulose acetate accent and orange gradient lenses
- Custom matte black block hinge
- Black tortoise acetate bridge accent
- Burgundy epoxy tail-fin temple tips
- Custom nose pads with logo and hairline engraving
- Tropic gradient CR39 lenses
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 14mm. Lens width: 57mm. Temple length: 141mm.
- Size guide
- Hard-shelled, black silk fabric covered box with warranty booklet
- Burgundy leather debossed Longhorn case
- Gonzo microfiber cleaning cloth
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.