Redefine your visual identity in Jacques Marie Mage's flattering Percier eyeglasses, named after Charles Percier the official architect of Napoleon who constructed new forms and symbols that replaced the gilded tones of the feudal system with a new awareness of time memory and artistry.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
- Material: 10mm yellow w/ clear cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- Open Ps lens shape with double-rivet hinge offering a generous fit
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Eye:48, Bridge:25, Temple:145. Sizing guide
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.