Redefine your visual identity in Jacques Marie Mage's flattering Percier eyeglasses, named after Charles Percier the official architect of Napoleon who constructed new forms and symbols that replaced the gilded tones of the feudal system with a new awareness of time memory and artistry.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Material: 10mm light pink w/ clear cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples
- Hardware: lt. Gold - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- Open Ps lens shape with double-rivet hinge offering a generous fit
- Lt. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Eye:48, Bridge:25, Temple:145. Sizing guide
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.