Redefine your visual identity in Jacques Marie Mage's flattering Percier eyeglasses, named after Charles Percier the official architect of Napoleon who constructed new forms and symbols that replaced the gilded tones of the feudal system with a new awareness of time memory and artistry.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Material: 10mm light pink w/ clear cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples
- Hardware: lt. Gold - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- Open Ps lens shape with double-rivet hinge offering a generous fit
- Lt. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Eye:48, Bridge:25, Temple:145. Sizing guide
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.