Understated, classic, and confident, the Jacques Marie Mage Pelagius are sophisticated stunners that will allow you to approach conflicts among your collaborators with the attentiveness of the beleaguered pontiff Pelagius II (pope from 579 to 590). Rally for peaceful resolutions, and let the creative solutions ensue.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 450 PIECES
Material: 10mm block, havana and clear tortoise acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
Hardware: dk. Gold - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- Sophisticated 40's inspired shape
- Dk. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. goldtension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Medium - Eye:47 Bride:24 Temple:147 - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.