Here is your license to defy categorization, to engage your imagination and present your findings without explanation. To find dimension on a flattened plane, to beguile convention again and again, follow painter Kenneth Noland down a path less taken with these Jacques Marie Mage Noland glasses in Rover.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 250 PIECES
- Material: 12mm block, DK. Clear green polished acetate frame ft. precious hardware w/ floating hinge
- Hardware: dark gold - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- Minimal and sculptural shape w/ keyhole nose and cut out volume details
- Vu Collection
- Dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Custom floating hinge system
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Wide - Eye: 48 Bridge:24 Temple: 138 - size guide
- Custom handcrafted long horn hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled custom burgundy box packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.