Here is your license to defy categorization, to engage your imagination and present your findings without explanation. To find dimension on a flattened plane, to beguile convention again and again, follow painter Kenneth Noland down a path less taken with these Jacques Marie Mage Noland glasses in Havana.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 450 PIECES
- Material: 12mm block, clear pink polished acetate frame ft. precious hardware w/ floating hinge
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- Minimal and sculptural shape w/ keyhole nose and cut out volume details
- Vu Collection
- Light gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Custom floating hinge system
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Meduim - Eye: 48mm Bridge: 24mm Temple: 138mm - size guide
- Custom handcrafted long horn hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled custom burgundy box packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.