Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the decisive rectangular shape of the Jacques Marie Mage Molino emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Material: 10mm block, polished burgundy w/ clear acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: 18k dark gold - lens: sky cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape
- Dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dark gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dark gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dark gold-domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 51mm Bridge: 19mm Temple: 144mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.