Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Molino’s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
- 60's angular design with a rectangular lens shape
- 18k gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold-domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £20 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.