An Icon of Jacques Marie Mage, these are rectangular ‘60s-inspired spectacles that feature subtle beveling and our signature precious metal embellishments. The shape of rebellious sophistication, these distinctive frames are an astute mix of volume and balance, a handcrafted heirloom of impeccable construction and subtle bevel detailing that demonstrates a flair for the sensual and poetic.
Limited Production Batch of 450
- Brown 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples and clear lenses
- Dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed outer temple, dark gold custom hairline engraved wirecore
- Dark gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge with gold spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Demo lens CR39
- Bridge: 19mm. Lens width: 51mm. Temple length: 144mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted hard leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.