A refined racer with a compact profile, featuring oversized temples, distinctive bevel cuts, and Jacques Marie Mage’s signature 9-barrel hinge. Take a lap in the luxury of limited-edition spectacles inspired by one of Europe's most famous open-road endurance races, the Mile Miglia. Like a brisk drive through the Italian countryside, these are grand tourers find-tuned for faring life's harrowing turns and mountainous ascents.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and blue lenses
- Inner silver wire core with custom hairline engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom 9 barrel hinge
- Azure CR39 lenses
- 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 22mm Lens width: 53mm Temple length: 146mm
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsman's signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.