Over the course of his 50-year career, Raymond Loewy, aka the Father of Industrial Design, streamlined everything from cigarette packs to spacecraft, a technique he defined as “beauty through function and simplification,” an apt description for the Jacques Marie Mage Loewy spectacles inspired by the idea that one should never leave well enough alone.
Material: 10mm block, Dark Havana inner polished & matte outer acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
Hardware: sterling silver - lens: lt. Blue CR39 - Handcrafted in Japan
- Distinctive, bold rectangular frame w/ keyhole nose
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Sterling silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Sterling silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Small
- Eye:43, Bridge:27, Temple:135. See sizing guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.