Forge the alliances that last a lifetime in stunning Jacques Marie Mage Laramie spectacles whose precious metal and turquoise details speak volumes. Strikingly sculptural and intricately crafted, consider these brazen reminders that borders are merely lines on a map, and some boundaries are meant to be broken.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
To register interest in buying these frames, go to the registration page and follow the instructions. When available, the highly-limited frames will be offered only to those who have registered.
Material: 10mm Havana tortoise w/ clear beige cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. intricate sterling silver and brass decoration.
Hardware: Sterling silver and gold with real turquoise thunderbird temple tip badge - Lens: brown mineral glass with back AR - handcrafted in Japan
- Powerful and sculptural shape w/ bold volumes and bevel cuts, composed of premium acetate and sterling silver
- Jewelry-like embellishments ft. brass arrowhead front pin details
- Sterling silver thunderbird emblem ft. real turquoise at the temple tips
- Chimayo textile-inspired filigree engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge ft. silver & brass arrow
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4B scratch-resistant mineral glass lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Medium. Eye: 52, Bridge: 24, Temple: 147. See sizing guide.
Handmade Chimayo Wallet case made of:
- Veg-tan Leather micro-produced and sourced in Italy
- Authentic Chimayo woven fabric hand-made in New-Mexico
- Sterling Silver button custom designed, made in USA
- Riri custom zipper made in Switzerland
- Beaded & Sterling Silver zipper pull
- Custom leather box w/ magnetic closure
- Letterhead press certificate w/ limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver ft. handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detail; comes w/ three interchangeable heads: flat head, Phillips head and torx T3 bit
- Custom cleaning cloth ft. Chimayo printed patterns on the outside, and soft Terry Cloth on the inside for polishing
- Custom warranty leather booklet
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.