These entirely unique spectacles, the Jacques Marie Mage Lana Sun in Sunflower, named after famed actress Lana Turner will allow you to take the bad and the beautiful in stride. And as you strive to achieve your wildest dreams apologise for nothing but don't forget to play nice for remember dear friend the postman always rings twice.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 100 PIECES
- Material: 10mm sunflower yellow w/ clear beige cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate templates ft. precious metal hardware.
- Hardware: Silver - lens: Orange CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- 40's inspired teardrop shape w/ thick temples and thin lens frame, giving the unique and charming illusion of floating
- Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
100% UV protection
- Size: Eye:48, Bridge:23, Temple:145. Sizing guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.