These entirely unique spectacles, the Jacques Marie Mage Lana Sun in Rover, named after famed actress Lana Turner will allow you to take the bad and the beautiful in stride. And as you strive to achieve your wildest dreams apologise for nothing but don't forget to play nice for remember dear friend the postman always rings twice.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 100 PIECES
- Material: 10mm clear bottle green acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate templates ft. precious metal hardware.
- Hardware: Dark Gold - lens: Bottle Green CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- 40's inspired teardrop shape w/ thick temples and thin lens frame, giving the unique and charming illusion of floating
- Dk. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dk. gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
100% UV protection
- Size: Eye:48, Bridge:23, Temple:145. Sizing guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.