Graceful and full of grand gestures, these 60s-inspired cat-eye frames with cut-out volume details and perforations have a vocabulary of its own, drafted in movements of shape and light inspired by painter Joan Mitchell, who once referred to herself as the “last Abstract Expressionist.”
- 60's inspired cat-eye frame w/ cut out volume detail
- Vu collection
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Blend of beta titanium and pure titanium filigree temples
- 5 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Custom handcrafted hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £20 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.