A jazz musician and style icon (and also an actor on the side), Jeff Goldblum’s innate sense of fashion and unique swagger pairs well with artisan eyewear brand, Jacques Marie Mage’s dedication to historically-inspired designs, traditional craftsmanship, and refined storytelling. The Jacques Marie Mage Jeff glasses - an official collaboration between JMM and Jeff Goldblum - represent a timely confluence of creative forces, an unlikely and exceptional melding of quality with authentic star power.
Limited production batch of 500
- Material: 10mm block black & clear acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: light gold - lens: jet CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- In collaboration with Jeff Goldblum
- Impeccably tailored, balanced, and refined rectangular frames
- Light gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Light gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Light gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye 51, Bridge 22, Temple 150. See sizing guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Limited edition microfiber cleaning cloth featuring design from Atlanta artist Toby Caswell
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.