Beauty thrives beyond the club's velvet ropes, where the rhythm proves there's majesty in the mayhem. Wield your animal magnetism wisely in oversized aviators made for carousing in a crowd full of infectious energy and unbridled excess. Jacques Marie Mage’s ‘Jagger’ is a late 70's inspired, oversized aviator, simply made for the disco.
- Light gold 100% beta titanium frame with silver accents and purple gradient lenses
- Custom monoblock hinge construction
- Light gold frame with silver accents
- Silver and burgundy epoxy tailfin temple tips
- Custom clear nose pad
- Dark sunset gradient CR39 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 14mm. Lens width: 58mm. Temple length: 140mm
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.