Jacques Marie Mage and renowned fashion editor George Cortina announce the release of their first limited edition collaboration.
To create the ultimate Riviera frame, they took the “Jagger” inspired by Bianca Jagger and Studio 54 and produced a titanium frame in gold with a Boxier lens shape and a triple fade gradient lens colour that speaks to the hedonistic heyday of the late 70s.
Available in a Limited Edition batch of 250 pieces in each style. These chic, sleek, and iconic frames are filled with understated and powerful confidence
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 250 PIECES
Dispatch date: 26th Feb
- Material: 100% beta titanium-gold frame
- Hardware: beta titanium - lens: Turquoise Gradient CR39 - Handcrafted in Japan
- Late 70's inspired, oversized aviator shape
Beta titanium frame
Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip
Monoblock titanium hinge construction
Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye:57 Bridge:15 Temple:142 - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Custom black microfiber cleaning cloth square with gold foil signature
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Custom black letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.