A legacy of great women looms in the subtle cat-eye shape of Jacques Marie Mage's Hortense spectacles, named after Hortense Bonaparte, queen consort of Holland and mother of Napoléon III, emperor of the French. Allow history to unfold before your very eyes, where secret trysts and grand titles await thee.
The Hortense is a subtle, feminine, and balanced addition to the Optical Collection.
Jacques Marie Mage Hortense in Lava is a limited production batch of 350 pieces
- Material: Polished Havana acetate
- Hardware: Sterling silver
- Subtle cateye shape for women
- Handmade in Japan
- Size: Eye:47, Bridge:20, Temple:146. Sizing Guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.