Jacques Marie Mage’s ‘Herbie’ are limited edition glasses that will bring fresh life to the original frames worn by the Jazz artist, carefully designed to reflect the essence of the style while skillfully reinterpreting it through a modern lens.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and demo lenses
- Silver arrowhead front pin
- Silver inner exposed wirecore with custom hairline filigree engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom 5 barrel hinge
- Demo CR39 lenses
- 4 base demo lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 19mm Lens width: 40mm Temple length: 146mm
- Size guide
- Hard shelled, cobalt blue fabric covered blue note box with warranty booklet
- Blue note cobalt blue debossed envelope case
- Blue note microfiber cleaning cloth
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
- Herbie hancock - takin' off vinyl record produced by blue note records 'While supplies last'
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.