Get ready for your close-up in 60s-inspired spectacles that offer swarthy sophistication with a Swinging London twist, an irresistible and charming combination of succour and strength personified by English actor David Hemmings in the iconic mystery-thriller Blow-Up.
Jacques Marie Mage Hemmings Sun in Hunter colourway is a limited production batch or 400 pieces
- Material: 10mm block, clear blue steel matte outer & polished inner acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: DK. Purple cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Powerful, 60's inspired wide rectangular frame
- Stirling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Stirling silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Stirling silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 54mm Bridge: 21mm Temple: 152mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.