In order to create meaningful work, it’s important to break the rules. To never stop questioning, experimenting, and creating. To believe in your mind, and mind your heart. To follow in the footsteps of French New Wave pioneers and—no matter what—make your art. Cerebral and artistic ‘60s-inspired optical Jacques Marie Mage glasses with a smaller fit, featuring a strong brow line and softly curving and comfortable paddle temples.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Black and clear 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and light grey lenses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed silver classic wirecore
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hairline hinge
- Superlight grey CR39 4 base lenses with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Lens Width: 47mm Bridge: 25mm Temple: 146mm
- Size guide
- Hard-shell, silk fabric-covered box with warranty booklet
- Burgundy leather Longhorn case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth / pocket square
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.