Available to pre-order. Estimated shipping June 2020
Break on through to the other side of a stale perspective in sophisticated spectacles equipped with a titanium nose bridge and temple frames featuring hairline engravings that resemble the subtly slashed canvases of renowned artist Lucio Fontana.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
Material: 100% beta titanium antique gold frame
Hardware: beta titanium - lens: Bronze cr39 - Handcrafted in Japan
- Sophisticated pantoscopic lens shape titanium frame
- Gold antique beta-titanium frame
- Gold antique beta titanium temples
- Monoblock gold antique beta-titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Small
- Eye: 47mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 147mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Lenses & Shipping
Want to add prescription lenses to this frame? Contact a member if the team on: email@example.com
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.