A classic, ‘50s-inspired frame from Jacques Marie Mage with a distinguished keyhole nose bridge reminiscent of the arches of the Arc de Triomphe, co-designed by famed architect and designer Pierre-François-Léonard Fontaine. Atop that monument a sculpture of Peace is led by gilded Victories on both sides, blessings upon blessings for well-adorned eyes.
Limited Production Batch of 500
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and clear lenses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Hidden wirecore
- Demo lens CR39
- Bridge: 23mm. Lens width: 49mm. Temple length: 145mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.