Get ready to square off against Lady Luck in the Jacques Marie Mage Felson. A sleek interpretation of navigator frames inspired by pool shark “Fast Eddie” Felson (Paul Newman) in The Color of Money, who shrewdly reminds us that “the balls roll funny for everybody,” and the biggest risk of all is never taking one.
Limited production batch of 500 pieces
- Material: 10mm block, polished black w/ black horn acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples
- Precious 18k dk. Gold hardware
- Hardware: 18k dk. Gold - lens: Blue Gradient
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Oversized rectangle, polished black acetate frame
- 18k dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 18k dk. gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 18k dk. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- 18k dk. gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base gold mirror CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Large
- Eye: 58mm Bridge: 15mm Temple: 148mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather pouch
- JMM signature microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.