Your frame of choice can elicit a new frame of mind. The Jacques Marie Mage Fellini is a subtly idiosyncratic spectacle inspired by one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, begin transforming life’s hard realities into an utterly original autobiography full of flamboyance and humour.
Material: 10mm polished clear grey cured cellulose acetate frame custom double Laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
Hardware: sterling silver - lens: bronze cr39 - handcrafted in japan
- Classic yet bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Sterlin Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom Sioux inspired engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 51mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 150mm - See sizing guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.