Your frame of choice can elicit a new frame of mind. The Jacques Marie Mage Fellini is a subtly idiosyncratic spectacle inspired by one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, begin transforming life’s hard realities into an utterly original autobiography full of flamboyance and humour.
Upgrade these frames with some of our custom sunglass lenses. Find out more and shop the full collection right here.
Material: 10mm polished clear grey cured cellulose acetate frame custom double Laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
Hardware: sterling silver - lens: bronze cr39 - handcrafted in japan
- Classic yet bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Sterlin Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom Sioux inspired engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 51mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 150mm - See sizing guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.