Your frame of choice can elicit a new frame of mind. With the classic, subtly idiosyncratic Jacques Marie Mage Fellini sunglasses inspired by one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, begin transforming life’s hard realities into an utterly original autobiography full of flamboyance and humor.
Limited production batch of 500
- Material: 10mm block, polished black outer w/ clear acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: highland CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- 50's inspired frame w/ soft rectangular lens shape
- Classic yet bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom Sioux inspired engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye:51, Bridge:20, Temple:150. See our sizing guide.
- iItalian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.