Your frame of choice can elicit a new frame of mind. The Jacques Marie Mage Fellini is a subtly idiosyncratic spectacle inspired by one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, begin transforming life’s hard realities into an utterly original autobiography full of flamboyance and humour.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 200 PIECES
- Material: 10mm yellow w/ clear beige cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: sienna CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Classic yet bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom Sioux inspired engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 51mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 150mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.