Your frame of choice can elicit a new frame of mind. With Jacques Marie Mage’s classic, subtly idiosyncratic Fellini sunglasses, inspired by one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, begin transforming life’s hard realities into an utterly original autobiography full of flamboyance and humor.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Material: 10mm block, polished Havana tortoise w/ clear beige acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dark gold - lens: bronze CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Classic yet bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dk. Gold domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 4 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 51mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 150mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.