Why be a martyr when you can be a-mazing? Born at the altar of fine taste and pristine judgment, these heirloom frames named after Pope Felix I will have you reconsidering how high the heart can hope and how far the mind can fly.
- Material: 10mm block, crystal tan w/ taupe tortoise acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver
- Lens: Sand metallic
- Handcrafted in Japan
- A smooth, distinctive and sophisticated frame with vintage volume and edges beveling
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 45mm Bridge: 25mm Temple: 146mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.