Bold, elegant, and energetic, Jacques Marie Mage’s unique titanium Fatale spectacles are directly inspired by those worn by muse, songstress, and socialite Christa Päffgen, aka Nico, while attending the Monterey Pop Festival in 1967.
Taking nearly 5 months to create a single pair, the Fatale is durable and lightweight. Featuring a brushed titanium finish, the Fatale serves as a proper testament to artisanship and ingenuity.
Limited edition production batch of 350 pieces.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Light and durable titanium build
- Slim rectangle shape
- Limited edition production batch
- Official partnership with Universal Music
- Bridge: 25mm. Lens width: 45mm. Lens height: 28mm
- Seen sizing guide
- Metallic custom silver case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square featuring Velvet Underground exclusive image
- Metallic custom silver box
- Metallic letterhead certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- All orders at JacquesMarieMage.com come with an official re-issue of The Velvet Underground/1969 in custom dipped colour
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.