Bold, blocky, and sophisticated, these limited-edition Jacques Marie Mage glasses are inspired by the iconic frames worn by “il Commandantori” himself, Mr. Enzo Ferrari, founder of the automobile marque that bears his family name. A powerful frame for a powerful personality, these shades provide the passion to proceed and the will to command.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 250 PIECES
- Yellow 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom triple laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and green gradient lenses
- Silver arrowhead front pin
- Exposed silver wirecore with custom hairline engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Sunkiss Gradient CR39 lenses
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Lens Width: 52mm Bridge: 23mm Temple: 143mm
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted hard leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.