When the night has left you cold and feeling sad, let us show you that it cannot be so bad. Don these Jacques Marie Mage Donovan sunglasses inspired by the very ones worn by Donovan at the Newport Folk Festival in 1965. Search the crowds with your weary eyes, let the world sing a song for you. That’s what we’re here to do: sing a song for you.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Tortoise 8mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and brown lenses
- Hidden wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Cinnamon CR39 lens
- 8 Base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Frame shape: Square
- 100% UV protection
- Frame total width: 152mm. Lens width: 54mm. Bridge: 26mm
- size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.