Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame. Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. Jacques Marie Mage’s ‘Dealan’ pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Brown 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples and brown gradient polarised lenses.
- Silver arrowhead front pin.
- Silver exposed spiketail wirecore.
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge.
- Brown gradient polarised CR39 lenses.
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment.
- Bridge: 20mm Lens width: 50mm Temple length: 142mm
- Size guide
- Limited-edition spectacles come in a special Yellowstone Forever monograph box lined with 100% recycled craft paper, with embossed details foil-stamped in gold.
- Included are:
- A special eyewear pouch handcrafted using recycled felt and responsibly sourced Veg-Tan leather.
- A commemorative, oversized, double-sided microfiber cleaning cloth featuring one of three exclusive, Yellowstone-themed designs.
- A letterpress authenticity card made with 100% recycled materials, featuring handwritten limited-edition number.
- A handsome warranty booklet in JMM’s signature Bordeaux.
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.