A tried-and-true classic that celebrates the relationship between an artist and their eyewear. The ‘Dealan’ are the original icons of Jacques Marie Mage. Made in collaboration with acclaimed designer Umit Benan, they've been updated with a custom wirecore design inspired by the American Southwest, and temple tips adorned with a sterling silver-and-turquoise North Star to help guide you with poise and purpose.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
- Brown 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring two tone precious metal hardware and brown lenses
- Silver arrowhead front pin
- Dark gold inner wirecore with custom Umit Benan exclusive filigree engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Silver temple tip detail with turquoise inlay
- Sweet brown CR39 lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Lens Width: 50mm Bridge: 21mm Temple: 143mm
- Size guide
- Hard shelled, Umit Benan box with warranty booklet
- Umit Benan faux fur lined case with strap and button closure
- Umit Benan microfiber cleaning cloth
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.