The original Icon of Jacques Marie Mage, incorporating bold volumes, sleek lines, and our signature precious metal details. A coveted design from JMM’s debut season (Spring 2015), The ‘Dealan’ is inspired by the enduring relationship between an artist and their eyewear. These ‘60s-inspired icons have traveled around the world and back again, combining bold volumes, sleek lines, and Jacques Marie Mage’s signature precious metal details to create a timeless style with devil-may-care charisma.
- White 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples and grey CR39 lenses.
- Gold signature arrowhead front pin.
- Exposed wirecore.
- Gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge with silver spur-shaped rivets.
- Grey CR39.
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment.
- Bridge: 21mm Lens width: 49mm Temple length: 142mm
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.