Jacques Marie Mage and renowned fashion editor George Cortina announce the release of their first limited edition collaboration.
Since both Cortina and Mage are huge Bob Dylan fans, they took the “Dealan,” which is modelled after the famous pair of glasses the singer-songwriter toured with in the mid-60s, and stripped it down to its essence, creating a pure black frame (no lamination) that includes as few details as possible—not even the signature arrowhead hardware that has embellished the style since JMM first produced it in 2015.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 250 PIECES
Dispatch date: 26th Feb
- Material: 10mm black polished cured cellulose acetate frame ft. 18k gold hardware
- Hardware: 18k gold - lens: Light Blue CR39 - Handcrafted in Japan
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- 18k gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 18k gold-domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 18k gold engraved George Cortina's signature
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye:50 Bridge:20 Temple:142 - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Custom black microfiber cleaning cloth square with gold foil signature
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Custom black letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.